WATERSHED RECOVERY IN MONTECITO: WHAT’S NEXT?By: Louis Andaloro(SANTA BARBARA, Calif.) – Join the Urban Creeks Council and experts to discuss the January 9 Debris Flow and plans for watershed recovery in Montecito from a public safety and environmental perspective.
- Tom Fayram, Deputy Director Public Works, Santa Barbara County Flood Control District
- Ed Keller, Professor, Environmental Geology, Earth Sciences Dept UCSB
- Natasha Lohmus, Environmental Scientist, California Dept Of Fish & Wildlife
- Montecito Union School, 385 San Ysidro Road, Santa Barbara, CA 93108
- Monday, September 17, 2018, 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
This forum will be moderated by Geoff Green of the Santa Barbara City College Foundation and will include an opportunity for panelists to respond to written questions from the audience. For more information on this event and other Santa Barbara Creek Week events, visit sbcreekweek.com.